Life hacks are low-budget tips and tricks to make your life just a little bit simpler and a whole lot easier! These are some of the coolest life hacks you wished you knew! Hopefully there is something below that will change the way you view things or make your life a little easier. Life hacks are simple, but creative tips you can use to make your life better… and other people jealous. Comment below and let us know your favorite! Here are the top 20 tips.
1. Ultimate elevator hack. To go directly to your floor, press and hold the CLOSE >|< button before the doors close. Press and hold the button for your floor while still pressing the >|< button. When the elevator starts to move, release the buttons. You will pass all other floors.
2. A frozen, soaked sponge in a bag makes a non-drip ice pack.
3. Shirt wrinkled? Throw it in the dryer with a few ice cubes or a damp hand towel for 5 minutes. Wrinkles gone!
4. Put a bit of water in a glass when you microwave pizza so it doesn't get chewy.
5. Exhale when your left foot touches the ground and you'll avoid cramps while running.
6. Pour coffee into an ice cube tray to make ice coffee that won't get watered down.
7. Phone battery dying? Switch airplane mode ON for faster charging.
8. Toothpaste can also be used for cleaning the dull headlight covers. Toothpastes are the best!
9. Putting your car key to your chin to increase its range.
10. Use a clothespin to hold a nail when hammering. If you're hanging art and you still manage to hit your thumb, consider buying sculpture instead.
11. Your new iPhone home entertainment system!
12. Take phone pictures of your friends with items you lend them so you can keep track of your stuff.
13. Clean your keyboard by sliding a piece of tape between the rows to remove dust and debris.
14. Run out of buns? Use a pickle! No pickles? GO SHOPPING.
15. Lose the keys to your luggage locks? Grab a pen…And note that this is how suitcases can be broken into.
16. Need AA batteries, but only have AAAs? Use foil on the + pole.
17. To avoid crying over your onions, peel and chop the ends off. Soak in cold water for 30 seconds. You'll dice without tears!
18. Going camping? Bring some steel wool and a 9V battery to quickly start a fire. CAREFULLY hold the leads of the battery to the steel wool placed under kindling.
Watch and learn.
19. Guys. Keep your hipster beard trimmings OUT of the sink.
20. No cork screw/bottle opener? Open with a key at a 45º angle. Twist and pull up. (best with synthetic corks).