Check 2G/3G Internet Data in Idea. how to check 2g 3g internet data balance in idea prepaid/postpaid mobile phone. Are you using internet service of idea prepaid? And do you want to check remaining internet balance? if so, you are on right article. Today we will write step by step instruction to check internet balance in idea prepaid.
Idea is offering USSD code to check remaining internet balance. You have to just dial below USSD codes to check remaining internet balance in idea. You can check remaining internet balance in both 2G and 3G prepaid card.
(I) Check 3G Internet Balance in Idea
You need to dial *125# From Your Mobile Phone to Get your 3G Internet data pack balance and Validity right there on your mobile Phone screen.
(II) Check 2G Data Balance in Idea
Dial USSD *125# to check your 2G Internet data pack balance and Validity Form your Mobile Phone.
(III) Check 3G Internet Balance in Idea Net Setter
- Open Idea Net Setter program from your pc.
- Select the USSD option From Drop Down Menu.
- Type *125# in command line and Click on Send.
- Now Wait For Some..
- A Message Will be Appeared on your Computer Screen with your Idea Internet Balance and validity.
Other USSD Code For Idea Prepaid Card:
These are also impotent USSD codes for Idea prepaid user. you can remember them.
- *121# to check main balance in idea prepaid card.
- *451# to check SMS balance in idea prepaid card.
- *123# to activate Value added services in idea prepaid.
- *147# to self care.
- *369# to activate Idea packs.
- *567# for idea magic packs.
- *567*Mobile number*transfer amount# to transfer balance in idea to idea.
We hope that you have checked remaining internet data balance in idea prepaid card. Also we have discussed other useful numbers. These other USSD codes also can help. if you just brought new Idea prepaid sim card.
For more details, you can also visit http://ideacellular.com/